Let’s join forces.
Headquartered in Beverly Hills with offices in Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, Seattle and New York, Cheryl Shuman has waged innovative campaigns aimed at consumer and business audiences for more than 25 years. Our core competencies extend to lifestyle, retail and consumer brands, entertainment, corporate communications, technology and special events.
Within these categories are specialties such as fashion and beauty, hospitality, product launches, film and television content, and the alliances of more than 200 talent and music personalities. We are a brand hothouse nurturing individualized client growth.
Our clients don’t lie.
- “Cheryl is a unique personality working in a demanding field, filled with diverse participants. Over the period of time that I have worked with her, she has held herself to high standards, driven towards excellence. The current position that she holds shall provide her the opportunity to flex her influential muscles, and to bring to bear on an industry accepted and attacked at the same time, the direction and leadership she has and knows how to use.”Warren MarkowitzPresident at Red Dragon Acquisitions LV, Inc
- “I worked with Cheryl for many years in the film industry. She always had inventive ideas and was prepared and informative about the lines she represented. She has a wonderful and magnetic personality.”Bettina Tendler O’MaraCastlerock Entertainment
- "Cheryl Shuman is a great advocate and businesswoman. She is passionate about what she does and she uses that passion to inspire others. She is able to organize people and events efficiently to effectively achieve her goals. She has vision and believes in this industry wholeheartedly. I enjoy working with her and I know others do too. I can honestly say that Cheryl will do whatever she promises to do, and do it well!"Bob CaulkinPresident of Cannajobs
- “Cheryl is an effective and skilled communicator whose involvement is an inestimable asset to the cannabis reform movement. Her cracking intelligence and welcomed positivity serve to highlight and reinforce her well-connected ability to get the word out.”Steve ElliottEditor, Toke of the Town at Village Voice Media
- “Working with Cheryl has been a blessing. She is thorough, responsive, articulate, and efficient, and her exceptional work is reflected in her record of success. ”Mason TvertCommunications Director at Marijuana Policy Project
- “Cheryl is a dynamic professional with deep industry knowledge and a broad network within the industry. She is insightful, proactive and results-oriented. Cheryl is our go-to person for all matters on the industry. I highly recommend anyone interested in succeeding in the industry to partner with Cheryl and Green Asset International.”Jonathan Miller President, Miller Gold Investments, International Entrepreneur, Investor and Investment Banker