A great advocate and businesswoman.
Shuman specializes in lifestyle, entertainment and consumer marketing, never underestimating the importance of viral marketing as well as grassroots initiatives.
- “Cheryl is a unique personality working in a demanding field, filled with diverse participants. Over the period of time that I have worked with her, she has held herself to high standards, driven towards excellence. The current position that she holds shall provide her the opportunity to flex her influential muscles, and to bring to bear on an industry accepted and attacked at the same time, the direction and leadership she has and knows how to use.”Warren MarkowitzPresident at Red Dragon Acquisitions LV, Inc
- “I worked with Cheryl for many years in the film industry. She always had inventive ideas and was prepared and informative about the lines she represented. She has a wonderful and magnetic personality.”Bettina Tendler O’MaraCastlerock Entertainment
- “Cheryl is a dynamic professional with deep industry knowledge and a broad network within the industry. She is insightful, proactive and results-oriented. Cheryl is our go-to person for all matters on the industry. I highly recommend anyone interested in succeeding in the industry to partner with Cheryl and Green Asset International.”Jonathan Miller President, Miller Gold Investments, International Entrepreneur, Investor and Investment Banker
- "Cheryl Shuman is a great advocate and businesswoman. She is passionate about what she does and she uses that passion to inspire others. She is able to organize people and events efficiently to effectively achieve her goals. She has vision and believes in this industry wholeheartedly. I enjoy working with her and I know others do too. I can honestly say that Cheryl will do whatever she promises to do, and do it well!"Bob CaulkinPresident of Cannajobs
- “Cheryl is an effective and skilled communicator whose involvement is an inestimable asset to the cannabis reform movement. Her cracking intelligence and welcomed positivity serve to highlight and reinforce her well-connected ability to get the word out.”Steve ElliottEditor, Toke of the Town at Village Voice Media
- “Working with Cheryl has been a blessing. She is thorough, responsive, articulate, and efficient, and her exceptional work is reflected in her record of success. ”Mason TvertCommunications Director at Marijuana Policy Project
Follow me on social media.